Camp Therapyology launched Summer 2020 as our pilot program to provide social and emotional support to kids and teens during a global pandemic. As mental health professionals, we understand how this isolation has taken a severe mental toll on your youth.
We will be offering Camp Therapyology programs year-round!
|WHAT:||“Social Programs at a Social Distance”
Group size capped at 8 per group!
|WHEN:||Meets 2x/week for 4 weeks|
Sessions will consist of…
- Exploring Friendships and Relationships
- Understanding Stress and Anxiety: Learning how to “slow down”
- Explore Body Image and Healthy Habits
- An Instagram Story: How Social Media and Peer Pressure Affect Us
- Learning Positive Self-talk and Building Self-Worth
- Taboo Topics
- Building Tolerance & Inclusivity
- When to Ask For Help: Communicating with Parents and Adults